- For billing purposes shipment weights are rounded up to the nearest 0.5kg
- VAT is charged at the current rate on all shipments sent within the UK and European Union.
- Non-document shipments accompanied by a Pro Forma invoice may be subject to import taxes and duty when cleared through customs. These charges are payable by the receiver.
- Shipments to destinations outside of major gateway cities or subject to special customs clearance may incur extended delivery times.
- Credit terms are strictly 30 days net from the date of invoice. Please contact the OCS Worldwide customer services team for further information about these or any other services.
Large shipments will be charged according to their volumetric weight, where this exceeds the actual weight.
The standard IATA approved formula below is how you calculate volumetric weight
|Height (cm) X Width (cm) X Length (cm)|
= volumetric weight
|divide by 5000|
Each consignment dispatched via the OCS Worldwide network automatically receives In Transit Liability Cover up to the value of £150. For any shipment with a value in excess of £150, we can offer a very competitive Enhanced Liability Cover for an additional fee.